The Internet at home's been down for couple days and since I'm busy like hell this week, I have NO time so far to email or make a personal phone call until after 23:00! And a lot of the work I do depend on the email communication & Internet access so, I really feel the inconvenience.
So, I stopped by church after work in hope that the lib. will be open so that I can get CONNECTED. But, since I didn't get off until 6ish, by the time I got to church, the library's lock. No one I know who's got access is around except a janitor in the Cafe! And I KNOW him!
I've always found it joyful to make friends with so call 'little people' especially in a huge church like mine. It seems to me that no body hangs out with janitors. (and you think church is any different than the outside world?!) Anyways, I said hi and asked for a favour to open the seminary office for me so that I can log on a computer. Thank God that he did. Now, I can get my ref. for paper. finish my work left on Monday and take care of the rest of details. Super.
Moral of the story, be nice even to the "little" ones, it goes a LONG way! ;-D
PS. he listens to 97.1 at night while he's working and he loves people dedicating songs! So, if you feel so inclined to spread the love, please do!
No comments:
Post a Comment