28.3.05

It's pouring

haven't seen it rain this hard for a while since it has been too cold for rain.
Thought, the resurrection was yesterday; how come it's still raining. I'd like to think that God feels how I feel and use the weather to show that including snow that made me smile.
 
My heart hurt again last night. I'm not sure if it's just a normal heartburn, which I don't really know what it is still or there might be something wrong. It started when I joked about having cancer in Feb. then it went away. But, every now and then, I can feel my heart (physically) and it hurts at times, sort of like muscle cramp.
 
My cousin H said that I'm very sensitive, which I consider a good thing though. How could we have compassion for people without being sensitive.

2 comments:

flyingufooo said...

one interesting fact, my pastor's wife once told me that it always rains on Ester....it had been true while i was in MD, i assume u live around MD right? but that's just amazing!!! it still rains that day? Maybe it's happy tears..hehe..

C# said...

ya, our ex-pastor said the same thing and it has been so evern since I remember. I've lived in both VA/MD but, am now in VA. ;-)