22.3.05

MicroCrap

ok, just let me vent about microcrap. I have to echo smallwei on this one. somehow, the windows update improved their security so much so that it blocks its own browser! since firefox is working yet, ie is not. To satisfy my own curiosity, I had to use my old techy skill (thanks to sprint) and found out that it was my firewall that was acting up and smart enough to block ie. I guess deep down, microcrap realized its crappiness as much as it doesn't like any application loaded on it.
Then, microcrap bxxchy on trillian, too. So, instead of having all the setting figured out, I guess I'll have to download msn. Ya, you read that right.. i'm giving in to microcap coz its just hopeless and seriously, i've got no energy nor do I wanna wast my time to outsmart its crappiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

downloading msn??????!!!!!!
AMEN!!!!!

smallwei said...

haha ...
you spell microcrap many different ways... i guess they are crappy many different ways, too! ho ho ho...

C# said...

smallwei, duno what u're talking about. ;p ok, this is another crappiness on spell check that doesn't recognize microcrap!
BTW, haven't you heard that I won the spelling bee, # 1 speller from bottom up.

Anonymous said...

www.wretch.cc/blog/singho&article_id=1872780

It's a type called Horse music, check it out!