17.4.05

Jesus Wept

This morning, my mom and her husband had huge fight that woke me up. At 1st I thought it was just a regular routine but,  then, I heard my mom yelling in pain. I felt for her but, stayed in my room hoping it'd go away soon. Then it got worse and my mom was crying in screaming out you're a liar and junk at her husband. I got really scared but thinking I should go out and comfort her. But, right then, she took off. I saw her from my window and thought maybe she drove to work and that worried me. I was on my knees in tears asking the Father for protection, comfort, and just to hear my prayers for my mom. I left a msg for my sis on IM so, she called and found out the situation.
She later on called me and I was just crying on the phone very much saddened. She didn't quite understand why I cried over other people's businesses and it didn't make sense to me either. So, I stop crying. Laying on my bed hoping for some comfort, tears still silently went down on my cheek realized that it was not fear that I cried over but pain. I could feel their pain deeply. I understood then why Jesus wept at the gate of Jerusalem. He didn't despite people; He felt their pain just as much if not more. I could see how the Father is deeply hurting when His people sin and hurt themselves because it hurts Him so much more. Jesus wept.

No comments: