D G D/G C/E G/D D D/F# G G2/B
Let your glory fall in this room Father of creation
C G/B Dsus D C D D/F# G G2/B
let it go forth from here to the nations unfold your sovereign plan
G D/G C/E G/D C D Em Bm/D
Let your fragrance rest in this place Raise up a chosen generation
Am7 Dsus D G Am11 D
as we gather to seek your face. that will march through the land
Let your glory fall in this room Father of creation
C G/B Dsus D C D D/F# G G2/B
let it go forth from here to the nations unfold your sovereign plan
G D/G C/E G/D C D Em Bm/D
Let your fragrance rest in this place Raise up a chosen generation
Am7 Dsus D G Am11 D
as we gather to seek your face. that will march through the land
Would you release your anointing
oh God let this be the hour
oh God let this be the hour
let us see on earth the glory of your son
1 comment:
my weekend had emptied me out and somehow it's a good feeling that ended up with this song in my head.
as usual, I got home late on Fri. and still planed on running with my buddy, Rach, before I get to work by 12 on Sat. The weather wasn't nice so, Rach canceled our running date, which happened to give me just enough time to finish packing, burning cd for my presentation, and all the details including shower- didn't schedule that in had I gone running. Still got to work a bit late but, who cares since quitting was made official after all. Drove to fellowship after work and the night was gone. Stayed in MD that night to give me some extra time reviewing my outlines for my speech on Sun. morning and a shorter drive, too. Sun. morning, I spoke at a youth group during their mission month and stayed for service afterwards. Then, made it to my church for a 2pm meeting that landed me a 10-hr responsibility each week until I leave in June. Since my boss at Sunday school was leaving, I felt obligate to bridge the gap until they find someone. So, that led me to my regular Sun. school time and we had a party afterwards. By the time I got home it's about 9pm!
My God has slowly re-org my life and provide me just enough grace to do so.
Post a Comment