so, i've got 5 mins to blog this before I go to my Titus II. Why would I be so crazy you wonder? because I have a paper due tomorrow (ya.. yet another paper...). And i'm blogging my stress out. I worked at church this after noon and Todd, a pastor, was nice enough to help me out on my paper. Then I worked on my paper in lib until now.
What's that resolution? It's vio. I need to practice my vio everyday even if it's just 20mins. It still beats playing 1 hr every 3 days. Here is what happened. I played for an hr yesterday and it was bad.. really bad.. 1st piece was just totally out of tune.. so, i was like yug.. Disgusting .. then I found the right position but, my fingers ain't fast enough and bowing not very smooth... an hr later, I was still a bit.. off tune.. wasn't able to be right on the dot every time...
So, I picked up vio this morning.. somehow my ears tuned better than my eyes. That's just bizarre or 1st for me.. but, at least it sounded all right...
3 comments:
so, our titus II ended pretty late this time since we got off track easily with 3 otters together. (Titus II is a group where an elder lady diciples a few younger ones. In my case, she's about my mom's age so, a good mentor.)When I got into my car to drive home, it was already 11pm. Gosh, I guess I'll work on my paper tomorrow. But, it was a good night of fellowship though.
Titus--funny that my verse of the month in my calender is from Titus, too. To slander no one....opps..i guess i've gotta read it a few more times..haha.. good day
i sent my paper in at 2355 21.04.2005!
Post a Comment