18.5.05

because it's the 18th

well.. am looking at my blog mainly to listen to the song. seriously, don't feel like blogging (too much to share) except that I spent the whole evening trying to get the cheapest airfare possible with all kinds of combination I could think of.
Originally, I didn't think of stopping by TW since I don't have much time so, I wanted to stop by CA instead. It turns out that the tw route might be even cheaper than the CA route. Have you ever got hung up by a travel agent coz he couldn't find a reasonable airfare? Well.. it just happened to me...
Granted, the cheapest way to travel was probably not to appoint a stop-by and take any route available. Yet, what bugs me is my impatience to find out about my other families in CA which makes it hard to wait until Dec. when a round trip fare costs only 200 +. So, with no solution found, I decided to call my uncle in CA (using my "authentic" taiwanese) and find out about his availability. If he's not even available, that'll solve my puzzle easily. The voice on the other side of the phone was happy and sweet. He's just as goofy as my other uncle in TW whose family I spent most of my childhood with. And of course, he's available for his lovely niece! ;-p Since my mom made him a scarf, he teased me about it and said, if you made one for me, i'd wear it everyday even in the summer. geez.. can you not melt for that kind of sweetness. I don't see why any woman would divorce him.

Anyways, my puzzle's not solved but, the school money came and hopefully is in my acct. The scholarship was finalized with $900 +, which is really sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That reminds me of my support letter that's no where to be found yet, not even in my brain. Alas.

Time to hit the hay, pray that God would sort out this puzzle for me and that I'd be at the center of His plan...

5 comments:

flyingufooo said...

yeah...being in the center is important.. and so happy for u, too!!! hehe

C# said...

after a long day and talked to agency here and there during my break, I think I'll probably stop by tw instead since it's 200 bucks cheaper and I could save that 200 to go to CA some other time. Also, just to be a good steward of God's money. Instead of visit tw some other time and spend a fortune, I might as well use this chance that only costs me 100 bucks to stop by.
ya.. I'm repeating to myself now it's not about me nor my desire to visit CA..... Although, it's gonna stretch my schedule and myself mentally to be in Asia for that long, I guess it serve others (& more people) more that way...

flyingufooo said...

wait so r u in Asia now? i thought u r in the States?

C# said...

Marky! am not but will be in a month for a while... ;-)
Marky, am not sure if I still have your email but, if you shoot me an email, I'll tell you the details.. hee hee.. maybe we'll hang...

flyingufooo said...

sure, what is ur email..i'll email u..