25.5.05

Christian

Here I am backing up my data and get ready to clean up my pc.
I was thinking, What makes your day?
For my mom, it's the elect of American Idle to be her pick.
For me, today, it's being recognized as a Christian.
Working in a new job, you get this question- what did you do before, quite often. I would say, I worked part-time and go to school part time. Then the next question is always which school... HA! Just as I expected and their responses are usually the same, too - why would you want to do that -whether verbally or through expression. So, I get to share why I do what I do and what I believe. Today, it was this music teacher asking me the same question but, her response was different. She said, "I thought you were a Christian... I'm too." That was quite an encouragement to me as I prepare for my trip, to reflect Christ in how we act. She, too, strikes me as a Christian.
Sometimes, it's because only that of the Spirit can tell things of the Spirit.

But, one thing saddens me... when I see people search for the meaning or significance in all the wrong places. I think it takes more faith to believe in an unreliable source from the Internet than to believe the Bible that's been tried for more than 2000 years. Yet, often times, people would believe whatever's out there rather than the unchangeable truth.

I can't wait for prince of the world to be cast down into the lake of fire.

2 comments:

flyingufooo said...

sure, what is ur email..i'll email u..

Anonymous said...

hey.. check your old yahoo if you don't use it anymore.. u should've gotten my email.