13.5.05

A week in a glance

Monday was sports day, we were supposed to wear our favour team shirt. So, I got the one & only Terps NCAA champion shirt on.
Tue was crazy hair & socks day. Easy enough, I woke up late and didn't need to worry about my bad hair; went to school w/ my hair wet.
Wed, Mix & Match... I thought I mix matched but, compare to crazy kids, I was actually pretty much in style. -.-
Thurs, Twin Day. so, my friend & I managed to pick out the same outfits from our wardrobes.
Fri, hat day.. Okay.. at this point.. I couldn't care anymore.. I left my baseball hat in the car.
Since we site this every morning, thought I'd just put it up. I'm glad that we kept the whole thing. And there is another pledge for the school which I have not learned yet.

Although my final was done on Tue, I somehow never got to catch up on my sleep. I've being going to bed around 00:30-1:00 and got up at 6:30. So, since my youth group's canceled tonight, I crashed for couple hrs after school and woke up for dinner around 8pm, still very sleepy. I think I'm gonna make it a point of catching up on my sleep by going to bed like now.. 10ish.

Hopefully, the weather's nice or the rain waits until the afternoon. I'll hate to miss my 1st volleyball game for the season!

4 comments:

C# said...

so, the weather was really nice on Sat, at least during the day. I got to play volley for a few hrs. 1st game of the season, before I even got to the court, ppl already called out my name so, I jumped in cold. As a result, my whole body's sore today. But, as my Marine cousin would put it, it feels good!

flyingufooo said...

are u a terrapin? just wondering..hehe

C# said...

Oh yeah. Terp for life!

Anonymous said...

Terps suck. hahhaah