Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things
that you have not known. Jer 33:3
2.6.05
12 hr worth of work
8 hrs at work + 3 meetings at night. At this point, dun have much deep thoughts! am just dead tired. Whatever was put in my brain today is tomorrow's story to share. Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow.
Fact: Truth is exclusive!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Remember to mail me and remind me your arrival date in Taipei, then I can pick you up after my work !!!
3 comments:
Remember to mail me and remind me your arrival date in Taipei, then I can pick you up after my work !!!
oh and decide on the date you want to come to tainan and let me know, too...
ok, would you 2 remind me to remind you.. XD
Post a Comment