6.6.05

66

So, what happened to my day off. I got to pick up where I left off Exporing the land, which I need to finish before I depart. It's quite an interesting book about how to discover/ know a people group.
 
And I was at DMV to renew my driver license hoping I'd get in & out and have it done in 10 mins. The wait to get to a clerk wasn't bad all, say 10 mins. Turned my old one in and got my eyes checked. Good to go, I thought. But, no, she gave me my paper work and told me to turn in at the photo area to TAKE the TEST! Mine O Mine... "what? I didn't know. Now?" I said. She answered, " Yes. if you have 2 or more tickets in 5 yrs, you need to take the test again." Gosh, what kind of law is that... Virginia... how could you not get less than 2 tkts in 5 years! So, I picked up a handbook and read as I waited. I was dead nervous. I started praying coz there was just no way....  then, I tried to read as fast as I can as I waited. It's about an hr wait and seriously, this is the 1st time I'm thankful for waiting at DMV! I got to finish reading before I took the test. Was able to talk to a guy who just went through it and his girlfriend knew all the answers. You bet I was praying all the time. I didn't care how many people were there; man, I bow down my head standing in front of the screen before I started. And I passed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, you poor thing....