13.6.05

Monday

Kath and I had planed to take Dylan to our volley game so that he can write about it in order to pass his language & art. He accepted the invitation but, he didn't go.
Beginning of Mon. I've offered to pull him out of the classroom to help him on his writing in hope that in 10 days he'd be graduating. He came and he left- Didn't want to put in any effort to finish the simple task remained for him to do. Our principle and I had to look around school to find him and at least got him to stay in a class.
He's not reachable?! He doesn't communicate. It left me to pray...

I pulled his buddy from 5th grade class for a little talk and wishing a peer can encourage him to move on- we suspected that he didn't want to pass so that he could stay with his buddy- another notorious kid.
It's a hard case. There is nothing people can do to help if he does not have the will.

Please keep him in your prayers and hope for miracles.

No comments: