So, today is my last day since I do need time tomorrow to run some errands. I did my morning routine as usual and prayed to God to bring in more lights. It's a very difficult week for the ED kids since this is the last week of school, where is a safety net for some.
My principle sent me an email and asked me to stop by sometime. I thought, well, maybe I'd get a T-shirt. Finally, I got to talk to her in the afternoon and it was about my job search. I said I'll see when I come back. So, she told me she thought about me last night and want to know if I'm interested in something not technology based. I said, it depends. Then she offered me a position as an IA in special EDU! I was thrilled!
I thought about working with special Edu but, since I didn't have the training for it, I didn't think too much about it. And here it is.
Yet another turn and excitement following God. For the past two years of my seemly wilderness experience, I learned that the easiest/quickest way to make my dream come true is to follow the risen Lord. And I've seen many wonders beyond my imagination!
Now, it left me to pray that the details would work out over the summer.
And, a side note, am officially retired from micro-crap.
Praises with a joyful heart.
1 comment:
http://www.ocwf.com/Repertoire/Practice_Tracks/In%20Christ.mp3
Post a Comment