14.8.05

the Sabbath

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
--Zephaniah 3:17

I wait patiently for the Lord and he'll do it.
It's been a good weekend. My friend P left on Fri. and that made me anxiously about my departure, too. Things are coming to an end, closure to work, relationships, and etc. i'm saying my goodbyes the coming two days and leave on wed. morning to the city then, catch a bus to HK and arrive at HK the next morning. Some other folks from other places & Org. are also taking that bus to HK and head back to US. Hopefully, we'd have few hrs of fun in HK before we go our seperate ways.
I've grown to like this place but, I certainly won't miss the bug bites & msg. Man, as I'm writing, I saw some flees like thing and had to clean my room in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

flyingufooo said...

i am back from training...ha..i knew it was yangshou that u guys were staying! awesome place

Anonymous said...

well.. we were at YS for only few days. Most of the time we were at South Guang Xi near the border. It's actually more beatuiful than YS... ha ha ...
Am at HK airport and will arrive TEP tonight so, what's ta #?? dinner dinner.. hee hee