A lot of goodies for the past weekend, my midterm not included.
Finally got together with my fellowship after a busy few weeks and I got a starbucks gift card for my b-day! I have to say it puts a smile on my face every time I swipe that card. Not only it 'brights' up my day but also, each time, I'm reminded I'm loved.
a friend at work got pregnant and we got all excited.. a coworker was burn out, we gave him a pat on the shoulder... when I'm stressed, they all / y'all hear me vent...
Little things like that, at work, at home, a little smile, a little help, and a little something here & there... together, we light up our lives with one another... just a little something.
2 comments:
sup cuz
hlc
It's that amazing? Those "little something's" that He puts together...
Post a Comment