15.10.05

update

Ok, my sis said I don't update my blog anymore. Well, I do. Just not as often given that my work sucked out a ton of energy. How come? Well... for one, 'the teacher' is more than capable to challenge me in different ways. There were couple days that I walked into my classroom angry! And, I had to work on my own spirituality on top of that. Thankfully, a strong Christian, also a psychiatrist at school, reminded me of the spiritual battle at hand to rub the joy of salvation.
Keeping that in mind, this has been a better week for me at school. 'The teacher' started to adjust to my change as well even though it took yet another lengthy conversation to help us work through our frustration and come to a sense of unity with many God sent angels to help the process. And this time, he initiated! (given that I was too upset to talk to him) So, this is Long 'short' week.
And you thought life's gonna be wonderful from now on. Wrong. There is just never a dull moment at work. Beginning next week, there will be some changes in my class room, a new teacher and couple new students are moving in, not too mention my claustrophobia's gonna kick in. On top of that, one of the two has been the enemy of my other kids... Can't wait for a fun week.

No comments: