6.12.05

27

Nope, it's not an age. It's 27 degree now. And the low is gonna be in
the 20s this week. It is said that it's gonna snow on Fri. and maybe..
just maybe... my Sat morning Final would be canceled because of
that....
Ok, gotta motivate myself to study!!!
I think, when I blog quite a bit and talking silly, it can be a sign
of stressing out.
Anxiously waiting for Xmas.


21:16, studied a bit. I think I'm being ADD.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup

C# said...

back to you!

flyingufooo said...

is it that cold there? it's been freezing in Taiwan, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been nice and clear here in Southern California. I think the weather is in the nice range of mid 60's to low 70's.

Anonymous said...

how are you C#?

Anonymous said...

yes, it's freezing so, if y'all have 60s over there or overseas.. Enjoy! I'll be happy when I see white Christmas.
Well, am kinda stressed... well... since am backing at this hr.. so, I say, I'm quite stressed this day.

Anonymous said...

guess what, it's 30 degree right now. I guess it's a bit warmer BUT, it's still Freezing and I meant it literally!
Frosty ice on my car every morning for FREE!