11.5.06

ok, here goes my venting time... read at ur own risk if you hate being nagative and I normally would.
Sometimes, I just feel like I'm on the edge and it only takes one more thing to knock me over the edge... Hopefully, not falling over the cliff.
I thought I was gonna come here and promote honesty and talk about how I was honest with people that earns me favor.. and how God's in control of everything..
But no no... good time never last (and it's not like I had it long) and troubles kept falling down from the sky. Why is that we don't ever get too much blessings that drowns us but, always enough troubles that we can hardly keep our heads above the water. No Kidding... I'm thinking.. even that.. would be some miraculous logics.

So, mom called about getting some letter from some creditor saying that I owe money to some school that I attended like some 5 + yrs ago with some very old address that somehow arrived at my mom's newest home. And just, how out of no where is that kinda trouble coming from?! What in the world would my old old school that I never had outstanding balance with or noticed all in the sudden hired a creditor to ask for payment for I don't even know what! Seriously, it's not even a huge trouble considering it's not much money at all but, the anxiety of identity theft or stupid human errors potentially ruin my life can be the one little thing over the edge of good mood while I'm trying to keep the hope up looking for a job. Finance & legal issues are two scary thing I never wanna deal with not to mention taking risk of. You know, I'm the kinda guy that even worris about filing tax such as what if it gets lost in the mail or anything that goes wrong beyond my control but held accountable for.

Life is hard enough with our own mistakes and harder when mistakes of others just blows at you like seasonal tornados. It comes around every year!

No comments: