23.6.06

so, it's summer.


So, from school to church. the pays probably the same but the work's very different. 1st day on the job was playing putt putt with teenagers in the hot summer afternoon. We had good time though. Tonight, we have kids sleepover at church, which hopefully would be all right. Somehow, I'm just tired and not feeling like doing anything. I'm not excited about anything so far - which probably not a good place to be.
The church I work at this summer is a traditional baptist church. Only a few folks work around here daily. Compare to the extravagant mega church that I'm used to, it is definitely less glamorous and more life realities circulating around.  The building's quite pretty and old, which makes it a little bit hard to breath at times...
 
Hopefully, my nose get back to normal soon and able to enjoy a good summer.

No comments: