"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on
the seventh day he rested [a] from all his work. 3 And God blessed the
seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the
work of creating that he had done." Gen 2:2
I was thinking why does the entire earth rest on the 1st day of the
year while clearly God rested only after all his work! Not that I'm
against the holiday but, it would have made more sense to make last
day of the year holiday according to the scripture.... have you
thought about that....
The 1st day God created heaven & earth; I would think that's a huge
job. But, the 1st day of this year, I vegged out on the couch. On
the other hand, I did rest after all the work.
So, this is what it's like to work 60 hours week unh... after 2
consecutive weeks of lots work hours.. i'm starting to feel frustrated
for not able to rest more.... not having a life between work & sleep.
Although, I tried to leave the office at 6:30, i still end up leaving
the office after 8pm.
After I got home, I don't even feel like watch Glenn Beck anymore even
though he usually entertains me during dinner time. I don't remember
when was last time I truly meditate on Scripture.. I now search it in
a hurry to find a few verses to calm me down.... and I pray that I'll
just get through the day with enough grace & mercy...
No comments:
Post a Comment