28.1.07

good Christian?

I heard tonight at fellowship about how some Christians are just not acting like one and etc...

it was before my Christian days that I'd ever think Christians are 'bad'. as days go by, I realize more and more that, Christian or not, I'm just a sinful man like the rest of the world.. done away with the 'good Christian' jargon.

And it has been my prayer every day in this world that through my weakness God's power is made perfect for the world to see.. that people would see I'm no better than the non-Christians but rather, I'm covered with the grace poured upon me.

Sometimes, shamelessly, I'd rather people see how imperfect I'm and how I don't have all my stuff together either. Yet.. God is still there for me.. So that people are attracted to Him; that people would want what I have.. and that they don't need to get their act together before receiving the grace and forever change their life in eternaty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. Nice reflection...made me think.