On my way to work, I was sort of talking to myself.... strangely, I'm not stressed with whatever's going on in my life. as a matter of fact, I'm disgustingly happy. Maybe it's because my arm's all bruised up playing volley and sore from swimming or, my legs are sore and feet hurt running on grass or, I've sought Him and He answered me.
I've been pondering on this verse, seek 1st His Kingdom and righteousness and the rest will be given to you. I was wondering what is His kingdom in the current situation? I've always told kids that the answers for your daily life are in the Bible maybe it's time I do that for myself. So, I looked up what God has to say about money and possession.
Then I came across Matt 17:27 in my devotion this morning.
Everything will turn out okay even the mistakes I make can be redeemed. That's the assurance of being a child of a big big God. Back to my favorite... my father is the king of the universe, what are you gonna do about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment