14.6.08

this def worth a blog.. 
There was a pool party the other Sat.. and I left my goggles at the pool and completely forgot about it until the next day. So, I went through the lost & found and checked with the life guard with no avail. I thought J&A must have picked it up since they were the last one using it. But they didn't. Bummer.. I thought I had to get another one. 

Few days later, neighbor B told me that neighbor A told them that neighbor C has my goggles. yuppie! But, neither did neighbor B or I have the contact info for neighbor C other than which floor she's on. I'm not about to knock on every door although, I probably know 1/2 of them on that floor. So, neighbor B were gonna tell neighbor A to tell neighbor C that it's mine. 

Few more days later, I still haven't seen my goggles and I really wanna swim so, I went to the pool w/o my goggles. Sure enough, I didn't stay in the water long.. so, I told the life guard to tell neighbor C to leave my goggles with him. The life guard told me that neighbor C hardly ever goes to the pool but he sees her at the window. Finally, the life guard remember having neighbor C's contact and tell me where she lives. Then I got my goggles back from neighbor C. I can go swimming again. ;-)

cisco, the human network.

No comments: