26.8.08

say goodbye to summer

comparing this summer to last... they're similar in spirit yet very different in every way that's been played out. one thing that keeps me blogging is that I can look back and see what God has done in my life. It's hard to serve the Lord without seeing the results but, when I look back at the log, I can see the blessings and His work throughout time. At times, I can also see myself at a hind sight and maybe change patterns that's not necessary helpful or what not. At times, I see growth in myself and that pleases me. :)

This year, there isn't as much group fun but, there are quite a few deeper individual interactions. There is also a new group God brought into my life to start personal relationships with. It's growing slow but, it's growing.

I don't think I like changes that much anymore or even at all. But, the only constant in life seems to be changes... people come and go, people change, lives change, and I change throughout time. The good thing is we hope to change for the better. And I actually really like it when I see positive changes - this summer, if nothing at all, I've been changed in couple major areas (attitude & relationship) in my life although more can still be worked on. For that, I'm grateful. 

No comments: