so, I'm leaving in just a few days..
the week prior, my regular calm work schedule decided to load itself up. I had to finish a lot of stuff before I can take vacation and of course, different systems decided to act up right then. I'm not sure if that's the way of machines saying I'll miss you.
On top of that, my immune system goes haywire - it likes to act as if the body is under attack even though it's really not. So, I haven't done much after work besides sleep. I think I'm finally fighting off both and need to get some cleaning, packing done and shopping for the wedding stuff...
the week prior, my regular calm work schedule decided to load itself up. I had to finish a lot of stuff before I can take vacation and of course, different systems decided to act up right then. I'm not sure if that's the way of machines saying I'll miss you.
On top of that, my immune system goes haywire - it likes to act as if the body is under attack even though it's really not. So, I haven't done much after work besides sleep. I think I'm finally fighting off both and need to get some cleaning, packing done and shopping for the wedding stuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment