25.9.08

travel log

5 am local time (5pm Eastern).. after a long day of traveling and not being able to sleep at regular hours (eastern time), the body still has its own mind and can't fight over the jet lag. Had about 5 hrs of sleep and woke up... maybe this is an age thing!
 
wish I had a picture of me sleeping 'homelessly' at the Tokyo airport during the 3 hrs layover to show you guys. I arrived at Tokyo around 3pm local time (2 Am eastern time, I think). Got to Taipei around 9:30pm local time Thurs night (9:30 AM Est Thurs morning). That concluded my nearly 24 hr journey.
 
Well, will have a long day sight seeing and get to eat some local specialties today! Already had my favor junk food last night! Warm out here. 30 Celsius, 86 Fahrenheit, super humid.
 
Am being a bridesmaid tomorrow...

No comments: