5.1.09

Happy New Year

Can you / I believe it's another year??!! Seem odd...
I don't have a resolution this year. I'm just trying to do what I'm supposed to do whether it's a new year or not. I guess a resolution can be started anytime whenever it's needed. 

I do, however, have a new year prayer. Sometimes life is just not what it's cut out to be or at least not at the moment you look at it. So, I guess if I can see my life the way God sees it, plan it the way God plans it and etc.... I probably still don't understand it all or even a little. 

So, being a little creature who does not fathom the mind of God, how do we fight to retain the joy of salvation? How do we not let the enemy rob our joy? How do we face future with confidence? How do we find meaning in the mist of it all? And how do I know if I should buy another laptop or fix the old one?

Are all the answers in the Bible. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sis oh...
yes all the answers are in the Bible ah.
and take a look at things around the world, Jesus must be coming back SOON!!!
I guess for us to understand God, it'll be like an ant crawling into a computer trying to figure out what cpu and ram are... ha. All I can say is that if you have peace about things, go ahead and do it. if not, then...
I guess my new year resolution is to keep the fire burning bright for God, and be ready like the virgins with extra oils.