7.2.09

Last night, I was cleaning my apt for the sleepover tonight however, my super cool cordless vacuum only last for like 5 minutes. So, I started searching for a battery for that thing but, it's so old that I can't find the exact same model. I found a similar one for 20 bucks in hope that it will resurrect my vacuum. 

Then I started to think, as lightweight as it is and clean pretty well... I'd like another one if it dies. Needless to say, I went online looking for a lightweight cordless vacuum and the next thing I know, I was looking at a Dyson...

The cheapest lightweight dyson I found is about $200 for a refurb DC 18. But I really want a refurb DC 24, which is no where to be found. I guess my little apt doesn't really need a Dyson but then again.. it'll probably last me a lifetime... just think that a little irobot costs about the same or more, a Dyson is def worth a lot more with it's high quality.

well... let's hope my 20 bucks battery will save me from the temptation of buying a 200 buck vacuum.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo... dyson is really good leh...
if I have money to spare I will get a dyson for sure.