I don't know if I had prayed for other trips as much as I have been for this one. It just seems like Jesus & I are tight when it comes to this ministry. I'm a lot more intuitive/ in-tune and work closely with Him every step of the way. I love that feeling. I know exactly what to payer for. Yesterday, Chris & I were talking about some stuff about the team in order to discuss them with whom we partner with. Some questions were hard to answer and my brain just wouldn't stop thinking/praying about it afterwards. Finally, I had more concrete thoughts about them. It's almost like God himself is bringing ideas to my mind and if I don't process them right away, I'd lose them. Needless to say, I've had quite some lack-of-sleep nights... On the bright side, having so much to process in my mind, I started running yesterday! This should hopefully kick off my exercise routine to get in shape.
Ever since I'm on this team, my prayers have been more action oriented than scripture based. I see the needs; I pray and see what comes to pass. Before, I tend to read scripture more and find answers before I even know what to pray. Now I pray a lot more but I'm reminded I also need to be in the scripture to get answers. After all, unless God speaks to me with voice, His word is the only validated answer.
This is where our team is at- the kids are getting to know each other better, we have a good start on unity, Christ & I are also gonna work on getting to know the kids more this month specially the ones we don't already know well. The preparation is on tack- both Chris & I are happy about the progress. Zane, from leadertreks, is also getting more involved with getting to know our team; I'm very happy to find that he is alongside of us from the beginning and will be very much a part of our team.
No comments:
Post a Comment