One praise is that the team bonds really well and more so after our team hike. I could feel more closeness in our meeting and excited to see God uses this team through their love for one another.
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things
that you have not known. Jer 33:3
11.4.11
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples
We had our April team meeting yesterday. Personally, I was challenged (and failed) to not step in too much if at all and let the students lead as we have planned. And the time I did try to stir the wheel, I disguised it under a student role. Alas, the perfectionist in me had to sit back and allow kids to learn and fail at times. We had a some what productive meeting. Chris & I couldn't help but trying to keep the meeting under control still.
Couple pictures during our team activity to help students understand the importance of supporting one-another in order to survive our spiritual journey.
One praise is that the team bonds really well and more so after our team hike. I could feel more closeness in our meeting and excited to see God uses this team through their love for one another.
One praise is that the team bonds really well and more so after our team hike. I could feel more closeness in our meeting and excited to see God uses this team through their love for one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment