Last week, I had to make some big decisions in relatively short amount of time and I wish God would just speak to my ears exactly what I should do. Obviously, heaven didn't open up and no voice was broadcasted... I prayed and I asked for godly counsels. I can only trust that God's in control no matter what.
It got me thinking just how important our daily walk is with God so that we can be spirit filled at all times and read for anything life throws at us at any given time. It's like training for competition; the training part was done way before and on regular bases so, on the day of competition, the athlete is more than ready to perform what seems like a second nature to him.
I hope next time, I'm not panicking and wishing a voice would come from heaven. Rather, I'll be ready for whatever it comes and respond in a godly manner and on track with the Spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment