Finished my paper at 3 am. for tonight's class. Since I'm a 8-hr sleep person, I manage to have 7. so, I set the alarm to 10AM to give me enough time in the morning with God before I go to work.
Shortly after I went to bed, mom got up, yelled at her husband in the office, what's that matter with you that you don't come to bed. Fine, just another midnight routine. Quickly I prayed, I need sleep. I hate to contribute all late night negative activities to demonic influence. But, I had to say, tiresome nightmares, unmovable body feeling on fire can't be anything normal. While I managed to come back to the normal state, sure enough, another morning fight broke off. I thought I've only got few hrs before 10, I better try to sleep. The fight didn't stop although I tried very hard not to hear them. Then, the garage door opened, another thunderstorm-like noise right under my bedroom. At least, off they went and left me some quietness. Gosh, now it only left me a little more than an hr to sleep until the alarm went off.
I woke up as if I just got out of a battle, very exhausted.
2 comments:
so you know what your Christmas present this year will be!!!
耳塞一副!!!
The ear plugs don't really work for me and I DO have them!
you better come up with a better idea.
Post a Comment