29.4.05

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday?
Try to get up early so, my alarm went off at 8. And before I actually got out of bed, I already heard my mail box beeping. Ya, new emails cracks my schedule. Got some biz to take care of with county gov. So, I called after reading my devotional stuff. Then I was told to get a new SSC since I lost mine and they had told me it's ok w/o it. Anyway, I had to run to the closest SSO and get my SSC. I arrived at 1100 thinking I'd get out by 1200 since the parking was like 1 hr deal. Then, I got a # 69 when it was just calling # 40! So, I asked the guard, but, the parking is like 1hr..... he said, it's fine as long as you're in the office doing biz. I was like..#$%^*&^..

Realizing that it's gonna be a long wait, I went back to my car and grab the B. book I left there. But, it's just really boring to have nothing to do besides reading the prophets. So, guess what an otter would do? Yap, talking left and right, making friends. After 2 hrs of waiting, here came a bro and he said to me, "yo, that's the way to go- got your B and stuff." For a sec, I didn't realize he was talking to me but, I guess I was the only one had a B-book opened up. (you know, only those freaks in seminaries do that.) My bro here was smiling and commented happily, it's a long wait but, it's good to train our patience, right. "well, I guess I don't have much.", I said. He replied, "Me either but, I'm learning today and I've been doing the Lord's prayer." We chated for a bit and I was shun after this conversation since I've been telling my neighbors how this SSO should improve themselves.... Well... no coincident ever. My Father has never stop teaching me ...

So, I left around 1330 and got home. Thankfully, I was reminded to do my VA TAX that's due on 5/2 and I had thought it was due on 5 /15. I don't know how I'd keep up with everything had God not prompted me all the time. Already, I double booked myself this Sat. afternoon and I'm not sure how to pull that one yet since both work and meeting require me to attend.

Then, it was 1600, 4 o'colock in the afternoon, when I finally got to fix my lunch! After that, I'll have to review the DVD for Sunday school before I leave for youth group by 1900. It's been crazy and I couldn't do what I was originally planed- to get a visa for the summer trip. Thou, I'm still thankful especially after meeting that bro at SSO.

No comments: