
Told you Nebula is so fascinating that becomes one of my obsessions. This one is very special since it's in Ant shape. For more info on Planetary Nebula Mz3, click on the pic.
So, after being out for 12 hrs yesterday, I slept in only to wake up to the realization that I've got a paper DUE Tue and I haven't even done the research yet. Normally, I'd have some time during the day on Mon. & Tue to work on it but, I start working fulltime TOMORROW. Can I just cry now...
3 comments:
yo... we sang a song today at church...
Be still for the power of the Lord is moving in this place.
He comes to cleanse and heal, to minister His grace.
NO WORK TOO HARD FOR HIM,
IN FAITH RECIEVE FROM HIM,
Be still for the power of the Lord, is moving in this place.
so as you cry, praise Him as well. ^^
hey interesting article. So how's your mom?
mom's well.
just in case u're wondering; I'm still crying but am half way through my paper. time to crash..
Post a Comment