28.5.05

CWN

Remember our senior pastor, Lon, mentioned in his sermon on Mother's day how his wife could always tell their boy're getting sick by looking at their eyes. At 1st, he didn't believe her but she's right all the time. So, now, if his wife says so, he'd get the meds ready for it.
My mom told me to get some rest after I got home last night. It strikes me bizzare but, sure enough, today, I lost my voice. It's a very strange feeling. I can't talk. Well, I guess I could in a way; you just don't quite hear me! I don't think I've ever lost my voice before and this kinda freaks me out a little bit. So, I started to talk to myself just so that I hear my own weird sound. It sounded like the battery in a talking robot is dying . But, since I saw another teacher who lost her voice the past week and GOT IT BACK, I'm not too scared. I didn't know loosing voice is contagious, too, like virus. ;-( And, it actually makes me kinda laugh at my own voice when I have to say a few words here and there.
So, I decided to just chill and rest for the day. Maybe, I'd catch up a movie on TV. I haven't got to watch TV ever since my cousin left in March. As I was flipping through the channels, I stopped at this Kirk Cameron show - it was not about left behind. Then, there was this head line news just like that on CNN only it's all about what happens to Christians around the world. That was very interesting. I didn't know there's something like that. It was on tbn. I felt asleep not long after that until dinner time.
The 3-day weekend hopefully helps me recover. All I have on my schedule is church on Sun & BBQ on Mon.

2 comments:

flyingufooo said...

i think i lost ur e address. it's been a while

Anonymous said...

ok.. I am slowly gaining my voice back.. at least I can make some noise now but, still sound horrible.