2.5.05

God is BIG

Bigger than our county HR for sure! So, I went in for my orientation and paper work early this morning. Got all that done and ready to go. Then, they said, the computer crashed so that we won't get our IDs until tomorrow and to be registered in the sys. So, I won't be able to work until Wed.! As soon as I heard that, I knew... (since only the guy before me got his id) I almost burst out laughing thinking, SWEET, DAD, Thanks for the help! Now, I've got time to work on my paper and feel like I can breath again.
Do you have a BIG GOD, who watches over you?!
This morning, the song, when God ran, was on the radio. I really enjoyed it since it was one of my favours. I knew He's there... (check comment for the lyric

2 comments:

C# said...

Almighty God,
The Great I Am
Immoveable Rock,
Omnipotent powerful

Awesome Lord,
Victorious Warrior
Mighty Conquerer,
Commanding King of Kings
And the only time,
the only time I ever saw Him run
Was when

He ran to me,
Took me in His arms, held my head to His chest
And said "My son's come home again".
Looked in my face, wiped the tears from my eyes
With forgiveness in His voice
He said "Son, do you know I still love you?"

It caught me by surprise when God ran

The day I left Home,
I knew I'd broken His heart
I wondered if
Things would ever be the same,

Then one night,
I remembered His love for me
And down that dusty road, ahead I could see
It was the only time,
the only time I ever saw Him run

Was when He ran to me,
Took me in His arms, held my head to His chest
And said "My son's come home again".
Looked in my face, wiped the tears from my eyes
With forgiveness in His voice
He said "Son, do you know I still love you?"

It caught me by surprise, It dropped me to my knees
When God ran

Bridge
Holy God, Righteous One
Who turned my way
Now I know, You've been waiting
For this day

flyingufooo said...

that is amazing, praise the Lord....He always streches us to the most extent, just when we always give up! and then bang...everything is fine..hehe good day