It was raining hard in the middle of the night. How do I know? I think I heard it before I woke up at 4:30 AM. I guess whatever was going around school last week got to me. I got this cough and running nose that I can't stop. It just made my allergy worse. Couple techs were so happened to be at the principles office fixing stuff. So, my principle said to me, you'll build up your immunity sys. after being in school for a while.
Then, I was thinking.. why is that God sends me to the 3rd world country when I'm immune to just about NOTHING. For the past 20 + years, the golden rule in my life has been that if someone around me is sick, you bet I'm the next. And that was one of the reason I didn't like my trip last summer...
Another reason which comes to realization much later is being convicted of my lack of love in the sense of agape... (so, here, Linda, I haven't forgot your question. It's on my 'to do' list that I just haven't got to it yet... ;-p) And, the same old story on the field being to hit the point of 'I want my mommy', well.. to me, it was more of 'I want my friends' mark. In case you haven't heard, there is this 2 -week mark on the field when all the excitement fades and the learning curve gets really stiff.
The sky looks nasty now and we found 5 new born kitten in the rain. As you can imagin, that's 'the story' for children today- rescue kittens.
No comments:
Post a Comment