21.5.05

misc

Check Nick's blog to find out where my Sat. went.
Death was confronted face to face...

So, my travel plan was finalized with a pleasant surprise. Sometimes, you thought you made a sacrifice but, only to find out that it pours out blessings. I decided to give up CA route in order to get the cheapest rate possible since I'm not traveling alone. This is God's work not mine. So, I booked the direct fly from NY, which is the cheapest in town. Then, the agent came back to me with a route via LA & TPE because no seat's available flying out NY. So, I got the same rate and able to stop by both TPE & LA with only $100 + $20 layover surcharge! Not only did I save big bucks following God, I've got all to gain! Just as I thought I gave up something for the Glory, He gave me back what I really wanted and multiplies. What a loving God!

So, people, if you want to catch me, here is my schedule:
@ TPE, 8/18 - 8/25

update: my CA trip's cancelled due to some screwys from the agent...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, so you not going to SoCal anymore? Does my dad know? he's goign to be sad.

HLC