5.6.05

getting to know myself

I was asked to do this strengthsfinder thing for my ministry stuff..
Here is the result that actually helps me see myself even more clearly.
Adaptability- this one really just makes me laugh!
Positivity- expected
Achiever - i think it's more recent.. I did sense a bit of warning on restlessness so, I make it a point to rest If I could.
Connectedness- it has to come from the Christianity I believe.
Ideation - well, this one, can never quite grow out of it since I was little. ;-) At least it's # 5 now.

5 comments:

flyingufooo said...

J..got ur email..plus...hum.. where can u get a test like this..i did one like this before, but i lost i t somehow..and i been looking for stuffs like this...could u let me know how i might get it? a test like this, i wanna people in my fellowship do this...that way, we get to know ourselves better... maybe u could bring one back to taiwan for me? and how much is the test like?

C# said...

the test is from strengthsfinder.com but you need a code in order to do the test. You can find the code inside this book called Now, Discover Your Strengths. It's a secular book though, good but not always in light of Biblical principles.
For your group, I would recommend using 'finding spiritual gifts' assesment insetad, which you can find on the web easily. Here is one from Biola Christian College:
http://www.biola.edu/academics/scs/leadership/
downloads/SpiritualGiftsDis10.pdf

flyingufooo said...

u know what i really need to buy u a meal when u r back then...u know for how long am i looking for this kinda assesment?(though i never really tried hard, it's just in mind mind constantly)hehe...good day

flyingufooo said...

for some reason, the link in biola U. doesnt work, they might have removed the link already. and i did browse the web on spiritual gift assesment, and there were lots of info about it. However, i dont know which one has more validity. any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

it works lah. the link was cut in 2 part in order to be read in the comment. So, you need to copy the 1st line then, the 2nd line.