1.6.05

Twin Star



It's June already! Hard to believe. Thinking that I can't get myself ready for the trip in time. It seems like I'm running against time. My devotional time certainly needs to increase while it's decreasing.
some news I got from the team:
my team leader's father in law died so, he & his wife are flying back to US soon and will depart again around the same time we do.
a teammate's got shingles since the weekend I lost my voice.

See, now, for seculars, that probably means bad luck & don't go but, for us, we know the Winner's on our side. The battle has been won.
(ps. I got my voice back but will still get myself checked out on Fri.)

the thought from yesterday was some frustration I had. The Bible says light and darkness have nothing in common. Fine, we know that. But the reality of it is what a believer is dealing with on a daily bases. Saying I love you but I don't like anything you do is just not very convincing. That logic only works with Christians. And, the thing is light needs to shine in darkness...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about seculars and bad luck for them?

hlc

C# said...

because so many things happened to our team before we even start our project, usually people would consider it as bad luck. But, we expected challenges and to overcome.

Anonymous said...

oh. I didn't know that secular ppl believed that.

how do you know?

i don't believe that.

Anonymous said...

well.. you're out of the norm. am not tyring to stereotype just an example.
use math term.. suppose S=secular, C=christian and S U C =1; S !U C = 0; a = type A people, b= type B, and etc belong to S. Therefore, S includes a, b, c, etc. while a != b!= c ...

Anonymous said...

HUH?????
WHAT????!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's ok, sis. we all have our weaknesses... XD