21.7.05

Paradise Regain



Don't worry. Am not in Africa just yet. Thought some fresh air would help even on my blog. My work is never the same but in a way, it is pretty much standardized in terms of how I spend my time.

It rained today, which was a huge blessing. I've not appreciated rain so much. The temperature drops significantly when wind blows.

Those pics are from the movie, nowhere in Africa. It's a story about this Jewish family running away from the Nazis and settled in Africa. I could understand how they were refugees at 1st and hated Africa. Then, they felt in love with the land and people. Having experienced many cultures myself, one thing I found universally valued is relationships.

Human is created to live in relationships, with the Creator, family, and friends.

"God can look at you tonight and say because I live, you should live also."

No comments: