after the sat morning activity, I was talking about meeting this weird guy, who thinks nothing's good but Chinese. So, W mentioned frog & well. Which reminds me of my conversation the other day at this one & only fried chicken place.
So, I was reading this tract to get myself familiar with the simple Chinese. Then, this local, h, asked me what am I reading. I took the opportunity and asked her to read it for herself and help me with the Chinese part. She read through the whole thing and was able to relate to some concepts that described human beings including ancestor worship that they do here. She's not well educated like most people here but, with her simple mind and innocent ideas, she asked me at the end, is there really a God?
It's really like the frog & well story only that frog finally gets to jump out of the well and started to realize that its life in the well isn't the whole reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment