GuiLing. Will be back early next week. The trip was originally
scheduled at the end of our stay here but rescheduled so that we
get to have a break or R&R. It's much needed for our team after more
than a month here - and before we actually try to book the next flight
out! ;-p
Also, the charger for my laptop was broken and I had been waiting for
the replacement, which arrived this afternoon! (just in time for our
strategy meetings in beautiful Guilinlg.)
On the personal end, job & housing all fall into places while I'm
gone. My ever wrestling soul was comforted today and I'm greatly
encouraged by our 'last minute' God!
After we come back, we'll do some follow-ups and maybe pick up some
more fruits along the way. Meanwhile, pray that the HS keeps working
in people's hearts while we're getting re-charged up to reap the
harvest.
4 comments:
boy, I feel like I am talking to myself. How are you? Oh, I'm going fine. Yeah? yeah, just going around helping people. How's your cousin? Oh he's cool. He's the best. I know. I am lucky to be his cousin. Cool, well, talk to you later.
hlc
hey cuz H,
this is your other cousin.. ^^ I'm in VA now but will soon leave for taiwan. so how's it going? I check out your blog from time to time, but leaving msg requires signing in?? what is that all about? :)
I am doing okay, very very busy,
Well, I don't know. I think you need to be part of Friendster. YOu can get all your friends to join. Then you can sign in.
I talked to you mom a few weeks ago and you were suppose to help them move? Man, sucks what's happening.
So how are you doing?
hlc
well, looks like they can't move just yet... for the past 2 years, everytime I'm here I thought I was gonna help them move. -_-" the builder had all kinds of screwy stories, and the latest one is he was kidnapped... @@"
anyways, I'm doing ok. heading back home tomorrow.
Post a Comment