Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things
that you have not known. Jer 33:3
26.7.05
Paradise Regain 3
Yesterday, I hit the point of 'hating everything & everyone". And that everyone includes myself for the attitude I possessed. So, I decided not to joint others to visit this believer's unbelieving family in a village and take a spiritual time out. I was sure 3 of them would be more than enough not to mention there were almost 10 people going. After all, it only takes one person to share the Gospel.
So, unlike my regular day, I spent most my morning in the Word. My eyes were opened to another dimension to see how the book truly is the divine inspiration of God. I had walked through Corinthians; finished Galatians, and now marching into Ephesians. The work of the Spirit results in belief, the warning of legalism, the assurance of faith, preparation for attacks and protection, those books are where they're sequentially lined up for a person's spiritual growth. They don't just happen to be there as a collection of letters but there is more to it.
Then, I was reading David Brainerd as if he had put my thoughts & struggles into expression. He spoke the problem that I couldn't identify so clearly that I used his words to pray. To quote his words as resolution, "I enjoyed one sweet and precious season this day. I never felt it so sweet to be nothing, and less then nothing, and to be accounted nothing."
Well, the good news is two people believed today. It's not the 1st time they heard it but, today, they were ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When did you ever stop hating ppl? Do you hate everyone and everything? hahaha. j/k
talked you your mom. It was good.
hlc
When did you ever stop hating ppl? You hate everyone and everything. hahaha. j/k
talked you your mom. It was good.
hlc
Post a Comment