28.9.05

hug

there was this one sweet kid, at school who totally made my day.
The morning didn't start out quit right so, when I picked up kids in cafeteria, I was just not my cheerful self. But, this kid, Will, from other class came to give me a hug when I was 'debriefing' situation with his teacher. Sometimes, a hug from kids was rewarding enough to keep me on track. So, I went through an OK day with children and specially, worked through this one kid & able to build on trust.
Came 3 o'clock, walking kids out when I saw Will on the hall way, I waved to say goodbye. He waved back while walking toward the bus but, then he stopped and ran to me to give me a hug. That was so sweet & made everything all good today! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just get a kick out of it when we get those heavenly hugs?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, amazingly.