It's been rough for the past 3 days but, today was a green day, finally. My GK quiz went well last night. Thank God. I thought I was gonna screw up since I didn't have enough time to memorize things for the quiz with the choas at school. But, God really helped me to learn it fast enough in the few hours I had before the class. ;-)
That was rewarding.
Kids were a-ok today but... yeah... there is always a but... working with my teacher has been a great challenging. Not only did it bring my sin right in front of my face but also an opportunity to persevere. Never in my life have I been so 'communicative'. It has been me who initiate communications in order to work better together. But, today, we sort of had an argument since we just don't agree with each other. It's hard for me to submit to authority that I don't necessary agree with. But, my roommate reminded that God honors it. My anchor is that I know God put me there even though I don't understand why He wants me to work in situation that sometimes just seems impossible to me.
Thinking back to my China experience helps me once again to trust God's in this & He's working or up to something Good.
1 comment:
It's been wonderful to be able to witness your growth...taught me a thing or two about God's work of salvation in us....Thanks.
Post a Comment