I found my supernova with 49.99 + Free shipping! That's $35 + Tax that I saved!Thanks to Froogle!!! And, it actually got my size, which is usually too popular to last till mark down.Party last night was a lot of fun. We got trinidale food! You don't know where Trinidale is, do you. It's actually down at the Caribbean short-named T&T, where my friend's hubby was from.
when I was in early -mid 20's, I used to think that party is this shallow thing that kills time since people usually do the surface talk. However, as I grow older, my party style changes, too. It is really up to you. When you're genuinely interested in people, you can have a lot of fun building relationship even just getting to know the strangers. At least 1/2 folks there are church goers. One couple is Sunday school teacher with grey hair (you get the idea). So, this guy was sharing his story meeting his wife when he was an atheist at the time and became a Christian; got married in a short time of 2 month!!! It is always interesting to hear all kinds of stories about HIM.
Then, we played charade. It was quite an international group so, the acting out part became a lot of fun!! An international charade w/ a help room it is. ;-D
All right, back to work on Monday unless it SNOWs!
No comments:
Post a Comment