3.12.05

RSS

Man, my powerbook surprises me with all these goodies all the time. I
just found out the other day how nice the terminal is... which I think
takes unix comments instead of DOS and how functional are the
toubleshooting tools.

And then, just found out the usage of RSS on my Safari browser. With
RSS, you'll know if there are new articles in bookmarks which is a
good way to track blog. Some people may post one thing in a while and
all things in one day. So, having RSS help you only check back in when
there is something NEW.
However, SOME blogs (like Xanga, MSN-my space) do not support RSS! So,
if that's you, you need to move to Bloggers or other blog site that do
TO HELP OTHERS OUT. ;-)

2 comments:

sophia said...

msn space has RSS
the owner just has to turn it on in their options.

C# said...

3 q... that helps! I'll tell my sis to turn RSS on!