10.12.05

Eco

[Edit] My sis warned me with the way I'm bloging about the shoes, I might get more than one paire for X'mas. So, please DON'T buy me the shoes. I'm just blogging my stress out; talking silly & yaly yada... ;-) You know, it's not even funny to wear something that everyone & his brother's wearing (think: concentration camp) BUT if it's for a cheap price, I take for what it's worth. HA HA [Edit]

My shoe's gone out of stuck and somehow became very pop. Not only
can't I even find a cheaper one on Froogle, It's now sold more than
Adidas price. This is ridiculous! It's only a paire of shoes. Common, you
people. (Granted, it's probably the nicest running shoes at an
affordable price.)


site note: finised one final today & big time thanks to the sunny day that snowed me out of work yesterday!
You there, yes, you. Look up to the sky & say: Dude, Totally with Squirt move.
What Squirt move?
Ask Nemo.

2 comments:

niki said...

I love shoes, I need shoes, I'd buy shoes all day long. I bought shoes just because they looked perfect and I have never put them on. But I will ... :)

C# said...

thanks for checking out my blog. God Bless.