【God is love.】 grandparents are ok... they're in tpe now. they pretty much ask about you everytime I talk to them
O Xmas says: what did u say ah
【God is love.】said you're cool ah.
O Xmas says: yah... i'm cool.. see my blog.. since I'm kept in a frige.. stray fresh. :d
【God is love.】 hahaha. well let see it's kinda cold here, too... but today I still wear t-shirt.
O Xmas says: kinda cold & t-shirt don't go together ei... ;)
【God is love.】 wahahaha. that's taiwan my sister
O Xmas says: let's see.. when we say.. the weather is nice today.. it means.. it's sunny out and above 30 F
【God is love.】 wahahaha... let's see, it's 24c outside now.
O Xmas says: when we wear t-shirt.. usually we say.. it's hot or at least warm.. never COLD oh...
【God is love.】 that's below 30... wahahaha
O Xmas says: (11:27:39 AM)
:-S
No comments:
Post a Comment